Hear from State partners on the impact of COVID on IT resources. Learn about new cyber attacks and ways to protect your organization. Contact CSO@wv.gov
for more information.
Agenda is fluid.
- Welcome - Josh Spence, CTO, West Virginia Office of Technology
- Update by Federal Partners
- State Briefing, Danielle Cox, CISO, West Virginia Office of Technology
- Securing Communications
- Learn more about how to securely participate in video conferences here
- COVID Scams and Other New Threats
- Learn more about COVID-related phishing attacks here
- Resurgence of Old Threats - Ransomware
- Other Considerations for Government Entities
- Read the latest situation report here
- Questions and Answers