From: Karen Goodloe [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:49 AM
To: Undisclosed recipients
Subject: SUSPECT: Your Mailbox expires in 24 hours.
Helpdesk requires you to Validate your Mailbox by Clicking the link below:
This Message is From Heldesk. Due to our latest IP Security upgrades we have reason to believe that your webmail account was accessed by a third party. Protecting the security of your webmail account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive webmail account features.Failure to revalidate, your e-mail will be blocked in 48 hours.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- This email was sent to "Undisclosed recipients," not you, individually.
- Notice the bad sintax and formatting.
- WVOT does not ask you to validate information by clicking links.
- The link is not a State address.
- WVOT will never limit or disable your ability to use email.